The Philadelphia Department of Public Health today reported an additional 5,509 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Philadelphia since last reported on Monday, June 13.
This brings the total number of fully vaccinated Philadelphians to at least 1,073,254, and the number of Philadelphians with at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine to at least 1,292,425. Currently, 77.9 percent of Philadelphia adults are fully vaccinated, and 95 percent of Philadelphia adults have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
All residents ages five and older are eligible to be vaccinated in Philadelphia. 37.6 percent of 5-to-11-year-olds in Philadelphia have received at least one vaccine dose. Among eligible Philadelphians ages 12 and older, 77 percent are fully vaccinated, and 94.6 percent have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
In the last two weeks, 10.5 percent of COVID-19 tests in Philadelphia have come back positive. Thus far during the pandemic, 300,568 Philadelphians have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and 5,065 have succumbed to the virus. Philadelphia is averaging 229 new cases of COVID-19 per day over the last two weeks.
City of Philadelphia Municipal Offices Closed on Monday, July 4: The City of Philadelphia will be closed on July 4 for Independence Day. No COVID-19 press release will be issued on Monday; the next COVID-19 press release will be issued Monday, July 11.
- Where to get a COVID-19 vaccine: phila.gov/vaccine.
- Where to find COVID-19 testing: phila.gov/testing.
- City’s COVID-19 homepage: phila.gov/covid-19.
- Frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 response.
- Health Department COVID Call Center: 215-685-5488.
- Residents can text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to get updates sent to their phones.
- The COVID Prevention and Response Fund is accepting donations to aid nonprofits and individuals that are supporting their community through the pandemic.
- COVID-19 briefings.
- Recordings of COVID-19 briefings (Subtitles available in multiple languages).
- COVID-19 press releases.
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 dashboard (includes hospitalizations and patients on ventilators, by county).
Be First to Comment