International Young Science Journalists Award of the World Health Summit welcomes applications
“Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award 2016
For the fifth time, the World Health Summit presents the “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award in cooperation with Deutsches Ärzteblatt, the European Union of Science Journalists’ Associations (EUSJA) and the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.
The five winners will be invited to the World Health Summit in October, receive prize money, access to the WHS network and a certificate, presented by the WHS Presidents Prof. Dr. Detlev Ganten (Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin) and Prof. Dr. Antoine Flahault (University of Geneva) on October 11, 2016, at the World Health Summit.
Terms of Application:
- Submission of one print, digital, audio, or video feature with a focus on “Health”, which must have been published after January 1, 2015.
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries; however the content should be in English. Translations will be accepted if the original article is attached.
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their journalistic career with a maximum of 5 years’ experience.
- Please apply via email@example.com
- Deadline for applications will be July 14, 2016Further information on the Award:www.worldhealthsummit.org/the-summit/journalist-award
The World Health Summit 2016 will be held from October 9-11 at the German Federal Foreign Office in Berlin. Under the high patronage of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President François Hollande and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, the WHS is the premiere international platform for exploring strategic developments and decisions in the area of healthcare.
This year’s speakers include Hermann Gröhe (Federal Minister of Health, Germany) and Marisol Touraine (Minister of Social Affairs and Health, France), Wolfgang Ischinger (Chairman, Munich Security Conference, Germany), Emmanuelle Charpentier (Director, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, Germany), Norbert Hauser (Chair of the Board, The Global Fund, Switzerland), and Jutta Allmendinger (President, WZB Berlin, Germany).
Further information on speakers and topics:
The World Health Summit is open to media representatives:
+49 30 450 572 114 firstname.lastname@example.org
Be First to Comment